Rhino ART Certification Course
2/19/2020 - 2/20/2020
Join Rhino and Grasshopper master and RhinoFabStudio director, Andres Gonzalez, for this 2-day Rhino ART Certification course at Appalachian State University.
This class is part of the requirements to become an Authorized Rhino Trainer.
Place: Library Computer Lab - Appalachian State University - Boone, NC
Date: February 19-20, 2020
Host: CAE (Center for Academic Excellence) - Appalachian State University
Becoming an Authorized Rhino Trainer (ART)
- Two years Rhino modeling experience.
- You own an up-to-date Rhino license.
- Familiar with the Rhino Level 1 and 2 training guides.
- Completed Level 2 Exam Certificate
- Produced a video or written Rhino tutorial. See examples...
- This Training for new ARTs (2-day course) with a McNeel staff trainer.
Once you meet all the requirements, please send us this form. After reviewing and approval of your application, we will send you an “Authorized Rhino Trainer” certificate and:
Contact McNeel Miami: Jackie Nasser <Jackie@mcneel.com>
Contact at Appalachian State University: Derek Eggers, Ed.D. <email@example.com>