V-Ray 3 for Rhino offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism.
New in V-Ray 3 for Rhino:
• New UI — Designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows.
• Material library — Over 500 drag and drop materials for your next project.
• V-Ray Swarm — Powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that's simple and fast.
• Virtual Reality — Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
• Section cuts — Create quick cutaways and section renders with V-Ray Clipper.
• Aerial perspective — Add realistic atmospheric depth and haze.
• Denoiser — Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
• Grass & fur — Create realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
New licensing policy
The licensing policy has changed. V-Ray 3 for Rhino Workstation licenses now include 1 GUI and 1 Render Node license. Now, Render Node licenses can be used with any V-Ray 3.x application.
Please note that for now online licensing is available only for purchases of new licenses. Upgraded licenses will be eligible for online licensing later in 2017.
For more information please visit V-Ray for Rhino.