Rhino 6 Lab Kit *DOWNLOAD ONLY*
This product is only available as a digital download, no physical product will be shipped. You will receive the CD-Key by email.
- A 30-user license to use Rhino on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not needed.
- Or, a 30-user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required.
- For educational institutions only (proof of status is required).
- This is a *Download* product.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
New in Rhino 6
In Rhino 6 for Windows, we've fully embraced Grasshopper - the wildly popular visual programming language - by "baking it in." Grasshopper is no longer beta; it's a stable development environment. We've also rewritten some features and renovated workflows that needed fundamental overhauls to make them truly productive.
NOTE: Worldwide support is included.