Upgrade to Rhino 5 Educactional.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
New in Rhino 5
The Rhino 5 development process started with the overriding goal to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements.
NOTE: Worldwide support is included.
This product is shipped electronically, you will receive a separate email with your license information, no physical product will be shipped..
If you are a student, please upload one of the following with your order:
- Your student ID card dated for the current school term
- Your current class schedule dated for the current school term
- Your transcript dated for the current school term
- Your tuition bill dated for the current school term
If you are a teacher/staff, please upload one of the following with your order:
- Dated faculty/staff ID card
- Faculty/staff pay stub from the current school term